Do not enquire in the college offices for admission details.
All information is available on this website.
Admission helpline (Weekdays: 10am to 2pm): 08585892094
Founded by the Society of Jesus, a Christian Religious Order, St. Xavier's College is administered by a Governing Body. Admission is open to all irrespective of caste and creed. However, as a Christian minority institution, Christian candidates will be given certain preference.
A. In the application form, candidates are required to mention ONE SUBJECT studied at the Graduation level or at the Post Graduation level (whichever is the highest) from amongst the subjects listed below.
The Subjects offered :
- Minimum qualification for applying is a graduate degree.
- 50% marks in Bachelors or Masters Degree for General Category and 45% for Reserved Categories.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 1st July 2021 for freshers.
Besides a good academic
record, candidates must have:
- Studied at least one subject offered in the B.Ed. course either at Graduation (with at least 300 marks) or at Post Graduate level.
A good command and fluency
in English, both spoken and written.
Procedure for Application
- Application forms are to be filled in & submitted online through the college website www.sxccal.edu on or before 19th July, 2021 3pm.
- Ensure to take a print out of the filled in application form along with the payment receipt and acknowledgement sheet after successful online submission.
- The application will be registered for further processing only after the payment of the Application Fee. The Application Fee of Rs. 500/- has to be paid online according to the following payment options:
Online by using Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking through the College Website, following the successful submission of the online application.
- Do not submit the application form or the payment receipt to the College office prior to the interview.
- All relevant documents along with the form and payment receipt need to be submitted at the time of interview.
- The list of candidates selected for interview will be published through the College website.
- The selected candidates need to follow the instructions published with the selection list for appearing in the interview.
- Further information related to interview and selection will be available on the College Website on 26th July at 5:00 pm.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview on the basis of academic performance. The interview will be based on Subject Knowledge, Communication Skill, General Knowledge and Overall Impression.
The final selection will be on the basis of academic performance and the performance in the interview
Documents Required at the time of Interview:
- The filled in online application form and the acknowledgement sheet.
- Application Fee payment receipt.
- All academic & co-curricular documents, the admit card of interview.
- Age verification certificate (admit card of class X).
- University registration certificate.
- Certificate for reserved category.
- Disability certificate for differently abled candidates.
- Baptism certificate for Christian candidates and a letter from the Parish Priest.
For deputed candidates
- Approval of DI of schools.
- Photocopy of M.C. Resolution countersigned by DI/ADI.
(Duly attested Photocopies of all documents to be submitted and originals to be presented for verification).
No hostel facilities will be provided in the first semester
- The original migration certificate should be submitted within 10 days of admission, failing which, the admission will be automatically cancelled.
- At the time of admission, deputed candidates need to submit M.C. resolution in original countersigned by DI / ADI.