· Fee refund policy will be as per the U.G.C. notification. However, no fee will be refunded when cancellation of admission is due to concealment/falsification of facts, submission of false/fake marksheet(s) and certificates(s), providing misleading information by the student or for any error/mistake on the part of the student.
· In case of inter-departmental transfers, a processing fee of Rs.3,000/- will be deducted.
1. A candidate who decides to cancel his/her admission or seeks an interdepartmental transfer will have to fill in the mandate form the link to which is given below.
2. After taking a print of the form, it must be self attested, scanned and mailed to the respective department. The mail Id of each department is given below:
3. In case of cancellation mention the reason for cancellation.
4. In case of interdepartmental transfer, clearly mention the name of the old course and the new course along with the roll number of both the departments along with the Roll numbers.
5. The effective date for the purpose of cancellation and refund will be the date on which the mandate form and the fee receipt is received by mail along with the details mentioned above and NOT THE DATE OF ONLINE MANDATE SUBMISSION.
6. Refund of fees shall be made within 15 days as per the effective date as mentioned in point number 5.
7. In case any violation of the admission rules the decision of the Principal will be final.
Rev. Dr. Dominic Savio, S.J.
Copyright : St. Xavier's College, Kolkata